CBD Body Treatment Balm
This June, we will be donating 10% of all sales to our charity partner, Look Good Feel Better for their annual 'Feel Better' campaign. Please click here to find out more about their work to help support the physical and emotional wellbeing of people living with cancer.
Indulge in our deeply nourishing Body Treatment Balm. Formulated with 1000mg CBD extracted from organically grown Cannabis plants and natural shea & cocoa butters. Gently massage into your skin and allow the delicate, floral fragrance to be revealed. Let your mind and body ease into a relaxed bliss.
- CBD is known for its anti-inflammatory benefits and can help to re-balance stressed skin.
- Shea & cocoa butters are rich in skin-friendly vitamins and fatty acids for intensive moisturisation and to help maintain a healthy skin barrier.
- The scent of rose oil can increase delta and theta brain waves, leading to feelings of deep relaxation.
- Top: Lemon, Mandarin, Green Tea
- Middle: Rose, Violet Leaf, Palmarosa
- Base: Musk, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Shea Butter Cetyl Esters, Fragrance (Parfum), Cannabidiol [1000mg], Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal.
Liminal Beauty believes that beauty and household products should be cruelty free. We are proud to be Leaping Bunny approved. A global programme, Leaping Bunny requires cruelty free standards over and above legal requirements.
All of our Body Treatment Balms and Fragranced Candles are approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme, the internationally recognisable gold standard for cruelty free products. We adhere to a fixed cut-off date policy and proactively monitor our suppliers to ensure that our products continue to adhere to the Leaping Bunny criteria. Our supplier monitoring system is also independently audited.
For more information about Cruelty Free International, Leaping Bunny and Leaping Bunny criteria, please visit www.crueltyfreeinternational.org
We are proud to be certified by The Vegan Society. The Vegan Society is the oldest and original vegan organisation globally and established the international Vegan Trademark to improve product labelling to help identify products that are free from animal ingredients and also not tested on animals.
For more information about The Vegan Society and Vegan Trademark, please visit www.vegansociety.com
REUSABLE & RECYCLABLE PACKAGING